By our correspondent

President Donald Trump said that the US “will take over” Gaza and that he won’t rule out sending US troops to secure American ownership.
The US president made the announcement on Tuesday during a news conference with visiting Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu
His comments break with decades of US foreign policy, which has long emphasized a two-state solution for Israel and Palestine, as well as his past skepticism over US intervention in the Middle East.
.
Trump ,who sees Gaza as a business opportunity: said Gaza could become the “Riviera of the Middle East.”
Meanwhile ,Arab nations have rejected any suggestions to displace Palestinians from Gaza, which opponents argue would amount to ethnic cleansing. Saudi Arabia reaffirmed its “unwavering” support for a Palestinian state, and reiterated it will not commit to normalization of relations with Israel without such guarantees.
.
The Saudi Foreign Ministry also restated its long-held position that it will not commit to normalization of relations with Israel without guarantees of a Palestinian state, citing previous speeches by the kingdom’s de facto ruler, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
“Saudi Arabia will continue its relentless efforts to establish an independent Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital, and will not establish diplomatic relations with Israel without that,” the statement on X said.
The ministry also demanded an “end to the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands.”
“Achieving lasting and just peace is impossible without the Palestinian people obtaining their legitimate rights in accordance with international resolutions, as has been previously clarified to both the former and current U.S. administrations,” it added.
For Egypt,Palestinians should not be leaving Gaza while it is being rebuilt, Egyptian Foreign Minister Badr Abdelatty said. He said recovery from the conflict should happen “without the Palestinians leaving the Gaza Strip, especially given their attachment to their land and their refusal to leave it.”
Last week, Saudi Arabia along with other Arab nations including Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Egypt, issued a wide-ranging statement pushing back on Trump’s suggestion to displace Palestinians from Gaza when it was initially raised. the statement reiterated a commitment to rebuilding the enclave while ensuring “the continued presence of Palestinians in their homeland.”
Hamas: Spokesperson Izzat Al-Rishq said Trump’s comments reflected the US president’s “deep ignorance” of the region and confirmed US bias in favor of Israel. “Gaza is not a common land for any party to decide to control, but rather it is part of our occupied Palestinian land, and any solution must be based on ending the occupation and achieving the rights of the Palestinian people, and not on the mentality of a real estate merchant, and the mentality of power and domination,” he said. Dr. Mustafa Barghouti, secretary general of the Palestinian National Initiative, said “Trump’s remarks and suggestions are in complete violation of international law and represent a call for ethnic cleansing, which is a war crime.”
In Israel: Trump’s remarks were praised by both members of the ruling party and opposition figures. Benny Gantz, Chairman of the National Unity Party called Trump’s remarks “creative, original, and interesting.” Opposition leader Yair Lapid praised Trump’s proposal as “good for Israel,” but cautioned that the details of the plan would need to be assessed.
Trump’s comment on Gaza came days after announcing his unwavering desire to grab
Greenland, Canada, and Panama Canal:.
President Trump has also taken sweeping decisions on a number of issues ranging from seizing and deporting undocumented immigrants to imposition of Tariffs on imports, abolishing remote work at the Federal Civil Service and layoffs of staff with introduction of buyover deal.